Saturday 24 January 2015

100 Tips And Tricks Whitehat To increase Google Adsense Earning Smart-way

Google Adsense CPC Trick

Many of my friends was telling I am selfish cheating and making people fool but as you may know misunderstand happen many times those peoples may skip this post please :3 however you all are my best friends for ever and hope no one will give negative comment otherwise I think “WE CANT CHANGE DOGS HABBIT HE ALWAYS WANT TO BARK” :P  :3 SO DONT TRY TO BECOME DOG AND DOGS WILL SOON EXPOSED IN COMMENT ON THIS POST LETS SEE :p 

How It’s Works? Lazyman Don’t Read Whole Article, Just Skip It


 SKIP IT :3 to save time :P 
*************First Little Intro about me in 2010 I finished my mech engg but I was much passionate about Internet and computer after finishing my engg I decided to make money via blogging and I have a self confidence so till now I have not got my final certificate of engineering cause I don’t wont it and till now I never visit my college.
After that finally I started working on adsense* on blogspot blog that time at 2010 that time I got acc in 450rs from on guys but I don’t have money to pay for acc I paid seller 1 month later for adsense account. Till now I did many R&D IN ADSENSE no one is my teacher just i learned all online however some of my best friends who help me in some ways but cant revel them here: P for privacy reason.********

SKIP IT  :3 you saved time :3

Since 2010 to this days I always getting adsense checks*(always more than 1 account)  cause I am full-time blogger so can’t depend on 1 adsense account even I am also suggest you to not depend on single income source cause Goole could be found in China no guarantee of any products like

Blogger-any time can remove by automated system even blog not spam

Adsesne-any time can disable even we are innocent

Ranking –Google Animal always active cause they are too much hungry now days

Google account-any time can suspend:P

Tips And Tricks Whitehat To increase Google Adsense Earning


However I am working and was working more 10+ account and some of my friends so all account I am-was operating so I have huge experience about it. And many times I got 15 to 20 checks myself as you can see my cover page: P and also I can upload more if you want.
As you may know some times adsense CPC low like 0.X in India but Many times I am getting more than 1 CPC even in India and Sometimes I got 68 58 38 cpc For 1 click: O

So you may know there is some inside strategy in adsnse cpc how it works which google won’t tell you

Google update cpc Weekly basis on every adsense account and to increase cpc you need following requirements

In order to control cpc in brand new account it will take 2 week exactly 14 days when your daily pageviews more then 1000 and earning daily more then 4 to 5 usd then you will find your cpc controlled in 14 days. (wired but true self experience)

For old account if your account daily maintains 4 to 5 usd till week then your cpc will control in 1 week.

Google was updating cpc in 2012 on Monday 9.30 to 10am every week after 2013 Google started updating cpc on Saturday after Friday and after on Thursday Google update adsense cpc level this is like gold member silver member and bronze level publisher.However google wont you tell all things but we can know little tricky way however it is possible when you are working on different account for example Iftiker bro said he got different earning on same traffic same placement so you may got point adsense has a cpc level for accounts.
3 types of account cpc

  • Normal publisher (without control who have daily less then 1k pageviews)


  • Medium  level publisher generally we all are coming in this category where we can get good cpc but and it cn be increased a lot


  • Premium adsense publisher: As i know all of readers is a pro blogger and know how to become a premium publisher this is those publisher who are like politicians no rules and no common policy for them they can place as many ads as they wish even they can also use pop up ads and many more as u may seen in many newspaper and big sites are using.



And on 2014 Google was updating cpc on Thursday at night but now a days I have to check when it update cause my account cpc already control and increased.

Thats why Iftkher Got different cpc ON same traffic same ads hope You may got point adsense have cpc level for each account :P I can observe your account have cpc control or not by  visiting  your site not account  you can submit your site to fb.com/googleman1 will give you free report :d and some best strategy and suggestion to get possible more cpc.

Factor how cpc works

·         If you have google serp traffic then your cpc will be high

·         Social traffic will give you less cpc higher social traffic will give you very less cpc becuse social traffic is not targeted visitors and google gives less value to social visitors then visitors coming from bing or google SERP  and sometimes it leads to ban account  IF YOU HAVE MORE N MORE SOCIAL OR ONLY SOCAL TRAFFIC many people’s I saw who lost their adsense account .

·         You all know content is king and long and valuable content will give you good cpc then thin and useless and scrapped  AND copied* content so focus always on valuable and long content and more then 500+ words minimum. :3

·         MOSTLY FOCUS ON USA TRAFFIC THINKS just imagine WHAT USA UK CANADA AU PEOPLES LIKE AND DO SOME RESEARCH WHAT NEW THINGS TRENDING ON THAT COUNTRIES AND FIND SOME EVERGREEN NICHE FOR THOSE COUTRIES AND ON THOSE NICHE TRY TO Make A BLOG.

·        Focus on high cpc niche like education, insurance, loan and many more and use adword planner go for low competition keywords write some valuable content remember 1gmS gold is more valuable then 1kg iron hope you may got it. (QUALITY TRAFFIC)

·         Authority blog wont rank on all keywords you can still rank for high cpc niche but use low comp keywords if you use exact strategy and some seo strategy :p
·         Use always long tail keywords because on high cpc niche it’s really hard* to rank on short keywords (long tail pro)


·         Remember Here ON march ending is financial month in India that times advertiser bidding higher bid on lawyer and financial and tax and like that  types ads same in uk usa canada just you have to remember like event blogging: v same types when school and colleges start admission process for student then edu niche will have higher cpc on university and colleges ads.

·         There is lots of public and religion on earth so you can focus on event for Targeting on UK USA Canada Au like their local event.

·         I saw many people’s are trying for get adsense approval even their blog have no traffic I would like to tell you don’t focus on earning just keep publishing articles and focus on valuable content helpful for readers and do proper seo after this you will get traffic and also you will get adsense cause without traffic adsnese se Ganta :O bi earning nai honga so better to focus on build long term blog.

·         As I would like to tell you don’t focus on single day income (event blogging) Vese sabko sab chize bahut fast chaiye :3  but long term success never easy  you should also make long term evergreen content blog for lifelong earning*

·         MANY PEOPLES ARE THINKING I AM USING BLACK HAT TRICK TO INCREASE CPC BUT ITS NOT REAL ALL TIME IT WONT HAPPENS AND GOOGLE IS A FATHER OF ALL INTERNET ********

·        MANY PEOPLES ARE THINKING CLICKING VIA VPN BY CHANGING IP ADDRESS WORKING AND MANY GUYS ARE DOING THESE DAYS AND WAS DOING STILL BUT 99% PEOPLES LOST THEIR ACCOUNT :p BEFORE PAYMENT SOME 1% LUCKY PEOPLES GET PAYMENT 1 TIMES OR MORE TIMES AND AS I WOULD IKE TO TELL YOU BLACK-HAT HAS A NO FUTURE :3

·         AND MANY ARE SAYING THEY KNOW WHICH TRICK I AM USING IS CLICKING THROUGH VPN BUT YOU CAN STILL TRY BY CHANGING IP ADDRESS BUT IF YOU LOST YOUR ACCOUNT DONT BLAME ME :3
·          
·         ----------------------------I think thoda jyada ho gaya hai ------------------------------------
·         Still REMAINS MANY THING TO TELL YOU BUT I WILL SHARE MORE STRATEGY AND TIPS AND TRICKS IF PEOPLES WILL REQUIRED CAUSE  IF I WILL POST ALL HERE THEN IT WILL BE MUCH LONGER
·          
·         By the way I don’t have any blog on How to blogging and make money

*********DON'T ASK ME WHICH BLOG I HAVE FRIENDS I CANT REVEL MY BLOG BECAUSE I HAVE VERY BAD EXPERIENCE IN PAST CAUSE MANY OF MY FRIENDS WAS SENDING FAKE BOT TRAFFIC AND CLICK-BOMBING N MY SITE AND I HAVE TO LOST MY ACCOUNT PAST TILL THAT TIMES I NEVER REVEL MY SITE CAUSE ALL MY SITES IS ON DIFFERENT who is :3  so DON'T TRY TO FIND ON NET AND DONT WASTE TIME****************


Personally I will help you individually and I will observe your blog and provide free suggestion to get best adsense cpc: P but THODA SLOWLY slowly message karna.

Personally contact me because different blog and niche blog have different strategy works because same methods won’t work on all types and all niche blog.

IF ALL OF YOU STILL NEED MORE SUGGESTION TO GET MORE EARNING AND HOW TO MAKE BLOG WHICH GIVES LIFE LONG EARNING AND WITH GOOD CPC REMEMBER CPC ALWAYS WILL BE NOT HIGH BUT WE CAN MANAGE  AROUND 1+ AND MINIMUM .50+ :p

---THE THINGS WHICH I LEARN IN 4 YEARS NOT POSSIBLE TO TEACH YOU IN 4 MINUTES SO STILL TRICKS AND SOME  STRATEGY STILL REMAINS CAUSE WORDS ARE GOING OVER-LIMIT STILL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN PART 2 WILL COME SOON :3


Sorry for bad English I am not American so try to understand just what  want to tell you






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © PART TIME DATA ENTRY JOBS IN DELHI Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger